Cognito Virtual Learning Assistant
the voice first digital assistant for students of all ages
Younger people are increasingly comfortable with and demanding voice first interfaces to their digital world. At the same time they are growing weary of traditional apps.
Student expectations continue to increase. They demand the same level of technological simplicity in their studies as in their personal lives. This is rooted in frictionless access to information and resources; interaction in the channel of their choice; and supported and guided journeys.
To manage stress and to make the most of their capabilities and investment, students also want reassurance that they are doing the right things in the right way at the right time. They want to remove that “I don’t know what I don’t know” quadrant.
At the same time, Universities, colleges, schools and professional bodies are looking for ways to attract and retain students; help students maximise their success; reduce support costs; and develop a lifelong relationship with their students.
Cognito Virtual Learning Assistant is a voice first personal digital assistant that helps potential and enrolled students achieve their study and social objectives by providing them with the resources they need to identify, engage with and succeed in their studies. It will become the adviser and guide of choice for students as they transition to being lifelong learners.
Cognito Admissions allows potential students to explore courses on offer, enquire, apply and track their progress through to the commencement of their studies. It optionally allows potential students to create an account, providing Universities and Colleges with an additional and in some cases important communication channel. The solution can be integrated with your backend CRM, Student Record and Admissions systems to provide a seamless experience for colleagues and potential students.
Cognito Study helps students stay on track, keeps them motivated, and helps them get the most from learning materials and the organisation’s support services by:
- Making it easy to discover and access the resources they need to identify, engage with and succeed in their course and social life
- Anticipating students explicit and latent needs/desires, thereby effecting a “shift left” in the provision of support services
- Encouraging behaviours consistent with better performance through “nudging“ and performance trackers
- Eliminating the need for search, browse or navigate through menus to access resources, thereby reducing friction and speeding time to value
For organisations, Cognito is:
- Easy to trial, to buy into, to onboard and to administer and monitor
- Cost effective (runs on the AWS serverless stack)
- Administratively smart, reducing cost to serve by freeing up staff time
Please contact us for further information on our Ed Tech solutions.