Giving Voice To Your Organisation
From persona to tone of voice to digital assets, your organisation has invested in and carefully crafted its brand to meet the needs of its currrent and prospective customers and other stakeholders.
Voice provides an exciting and innovative opportunity to extend the reach of your brand and the effectiveness of your engagement. However that opportunity needs to be articulated, validated and refined. In our experience a combined top-down and bottom-up approach helps ensure this.
- Top-down because voice needs to be informed by and aligned with all of the components of your brand - and as over time it becomes a core component of your brand it will itself influence the brand
- Bottom-up because the best way to learn how to get the most out of voice and how it will impact your brand is to start working with it, in a lean and iterative manner
This approach helps ensure that the effort you put into managing the opportunity for voice is "intentful", in other words it has a clearly defined purpose and goals. It also ensures that the work is scoped, costed and risk assessed.
Voice Strategy Services
Voice User Experience (VUX) for Executives
This half-day workshop gives your executives and managers the knowledge, insights and framework to decide if it is the right time to start investing in voice. The workshop typically includes the following topics, and can be adapted if you have a particular area that you wish to focus on:
- The state of voice technology and the global voice market
- Education sector case studies
- Voice as a component of digital strategy
- Voice for marketing, admissions, study support and alumni
- Security, privacy and compliance
- Framework for implementing voice user interfaces
This 2-3 day workshop is designed to provide your voice strategy with solid foundations. Working with a range of stakeholders in a series of interactive workshops, we will ensure that you select the highest value opportunities, create a strong business case, and have a high-level costed plan to implement them.
- The impact of voice on brand
- Stakeholder mapping
- Security, privacy and compliance
- Use case exploration
- User journey mapping
- Administration and content management
- Systems integration mapping
- Requirements scoping
These product-related services can be complemented with consulting services in digital transformation and strategy development, and training in Lean/Agile techniques.
Voice Prototypes & Pilots
There is no better way to start learning about the benefits and challenges of voice than to start using it!
We recommend starting with the smallest possible voice product that gives you insight. A basic Q&A voice prototype can be developed in 1-2 days, and simple workflows in 2-3 days. A production-ready pilot can be deployed in as little as 2-4 weeks.
Our ability to build rapidly is enhanced by our catalougue of pre-built and highly configurable solution components. These include a Content Management System (CMS), Q&A, cusotmer service and support, email/SMS integrations, quizzes, and workflows .
Most engagements start with creating a shared understanding of the place of voice in your organisation. We then facilitate assessing the opportunities for voice in more detail. Once we have agreed priorities, our Lean/Agile product development method ensures rapid time to value. We also you support with training, transition, operational support and ongoing development and support.
For an informal discussion about how we can help you give voice to your organisation please contact us